Vitrociset’s committment to realizing full potential of its human resources acknowledges valorisation of people as a pillar of its success.
The mission of Vitrociset’s Human Resource Department, always focused on motivating its personnel, is to develop skills as a vital condition for talent enhancement and development.
Through its Human Resource Management System, the Department follows the employee since the early stages of his joining the Company, by:
- orienting the staff-recruiting selection to high-potential entry-level employees, and investing in educational training;
- outlining an adequate development policy for the Company’s intellectual capital;
- emphasizing the role of training, as top-priority element in professional development process;
- favouring a two-way communication exchange, internally, for strengthening the personnel’s sense of involvement and community;
- following and providing main lines for the conduction of the every-day life in the Company, thus to benefit the working environment and workforce satisfaction.
The Human Resource Department represents a reference point for all Vitrociset’s staff and a communication channel for the conveyance of job experiences and new ideas stimulating improvements in working life
Skills, sense of belonging, enthusiasm, passion and curiosity are the key qualities having always hallmarked the inclusive cultural pattern of Vitrociset.