For several years Vitrociset was in charge of the technical/operational management of the CPHI and CRII military centres used for the acquisition and processing of Helios satellite system’s remotely-sensed images.
Among the turn-key services provided, it’s worth mentioning:
- Operational user support throughout the image production process (from image data collection to its processing and reproduction, even photo print);
- Operational maintenance of application software;
- Operational maintenance of Centres’ information configuration systems (hw and sw) and of image data analysis, processing and retrieval supporting systems;
- Operational maintenance of satellite data acquisition and archiving systems (control , acquisition and antenna systems), including the image encryption/decryption system;
- Maintenance of Centres’ technological and control infrastructure, as well as of buildings and auxiliary structures.
Back to Integrated Logistics & Technical Services