Rieti Local Health Corporation multi-service network
Development of a multi-service voice network for the Corporation; VoWLAN wireless network and services for the S. Camillo de’ Lellis Hospital: Aastra Unified Communications solution on Nortel Wireless network.
Considering the legacy situation and the priority requirements outlined by the Local Health Corporation, with a view to retaining and protecting previous investments to the maximum extent possible, the project covers the rationalisation of the communication system and its upgrade towards a multi-service network with the following peculiarities:
In addition, the project includes the development of a Networking Wireless system for service mobility.
- To upgrade the existing technological platform into a single-transmission, integrated and convergent platform on IP protocol (Voice Over IP);
- To optimise and reorganise the network in view of operating cost reduction, or to implement the convergence of inter-site communications on an IP broadband network;
- To activate a Single Management Centre for network governance;
- To introduce central innovative Unified Messaging services;
- To introduce innovative Enterprise Mobility services;
- To provide Maintenance and Management services on communication system.
Back to Telecommunications