IMBTS (Improved Missile BIT test System)
The IMBTS is the next generation portable system which has been designed by Raytheon and Vitrociset to increase test thoroughness during AMRAAM field tests (flight line), performing both 3 and 5 sec BIT and increasing the ability to isolate
This state-of-the-art design is made by a an embedded computer, programmable equipment, interface adapters and software.
IMBTS will be certified by RAYTHEON for use with AMRAAM. Improved Missile Bit Test System for Amraam
The IMBTS system is a transportable case composed by the following main components:
- Case with anti-vibration frame;
- Functional Unit;
- Front Lid and Rear Lid with 4 twist-lock fasteners;
The Functional Unit is a 8U rugged enclosure, made of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
UUT Test program for checking the correct operation of UUT is composed of:
The IMBTS has the following environmental and EMI features:
- 3-Second BIT Test;
- 5-Second BIT Test.
- EMI/RFI Integrity :Braided gasket on all moveable surfaces
- Conductive gasket on all mating joints
- Honeycomb vent air front & rear
Dimensions and Weight
- Operating : -20°C to + 50°C;
- Storage: -30°C to + 70°C.
Environmental Qualifications designed to meet :
- 18” H (457mm) X 22” W (558mm) X 24”D (615mm);
- 84 lbs.
Input Power :
Back to Comand & Control
- 3 phase 115Vac/400Hz 15A and neutral line;
- 28Vdc 10A (if missile requires);
- 110/220Vac 50/60 Hz (only w/o missile, for laboratory operation.