The S3LOG Consortium is formed by Vitrociset and Selex Integrated Systems, the latter being a company of Finmeccanica Group. It represents the Italian logistics centre of expertise in the provision of IT systems and services for defence.
In this segment, S3Log Consortium is able to compete with major international players and, at present, the most significant programmes it is active in are:
- SILAD – Logistics Information System for the It. MoD;
- SISAD – Health Information System for the It. MoD;
- E2E Support – System Support for application software at Eurofighter IWSSC (International Weapon System Support Centre) in Munich, Bavaria;
- PARMIS – Maintenance Support to NETMA Agency in Munich, Bavaria, for personnel, financial and salary management software utilities;
- JSF ALIS Support – Functional Support to Lockheed Martin, Forth Worth (USA), for the JSF Autonomic Logistics Information System;
- Materials Logistics Management System for the Guardia di Finanza (Italian Customs and Tax Police);
- Salary and Pension Management System for the Carabinieri (one of the Italian police corps).