Vitrociset provides technical support in various Transport sectors, with automated flight assistance and info-mobility systems as well as “ad hoc” equipment for the control of road and rail transport carriages.
The broad span of Vitrociset offer encompasses “end-to-end” solutions and value-added services, ranging from technical consulting to design and development of new solutions, which greatly enable the Company to considerably penetrate both domestic and international markets.
Air Transport is the most significant sector. In particular, Vitrociset has acquired high-level skills and more than forty years of proven experience in the Air Traffic Control field (ATC). The company’s production and implementation ability is the outcome of continuous specialisation and follow-up training courses, periodically attended by its personnel, and of advanced technologies the company uses to provide “state of the art” solutions at all times.
Vitrociset’s major customers include national and foreign air navigation service providers, central and local government bodies, as well as European and International Agencies (Eurocontrol, ICAO, etc.).
The following are Vitrociset’s noteworthy systems and services:
Air Traffic Control
- “Turn-key” systems for air navigation services and area/airport ATC centres (FDP, ATC Simulators, CWP Console, Audio & Video Recording systems, AMHS, AFTN, AIS);
- Communication systems (ground-air, radio links, LANs, etc.);
- Mobile Air Traffic Control towers (TWR/M);
- Systems for ground checks of nav-aid operational parameters (Ground Check Vehicle);
- Mobile runway lighting systems (AVL/M);
- Airport meteorological systems and regional/national forecasting centres (LLWAS, AWOS, SADIS, ATIS, SICAM, IWS, etc.);
- Airport ground-traffic management systems (APRON);
- Thorough overhaul of complex mechanical systems (radar antennas, G.E.E. systems, etc.).
- Complex on-board communication management systems (train-mounted indoor/outdoor information displays, communication systems, etc.);
- Remote on-board surveillance systems;
- Computer-based train management systems interfacing with automatic train-control equipment, as well as localization and regularization systems;
- dynamic train-carriage weighing systems (PDR).
- Maritime telecommunications systems as aids to marine and port navigation;
- Port security and video surveillance systems:
- Maintenance of motorway traffic monitoring systems;
- Motorway visual aids (radio communications, fog detection and warning systems, etc.);
- Meteorological observation and forecasting systems;
- Remote Command and control systems for technical installations, as well as of telecommunication systems and motorway audio/visual aids;
- Road traffic monitoring systems (AVL-Automatic Vehicle Location and AVM-Automatic Vehicle Monitoring).